Tips & Tricks from Our Technicians
1. Front load, high efficiency washers will last longer if you use the correct detergent. We
recommend Persil. Wash in warm water and wash 1 to 2 loads per week in hot water.
2. Rubber hoses can fail over time. Upgrade to stainless steel, which lasts forever.
3. Always use a rinse agent when operating your dishwasher.
4. For refrigerators with water dispensers, you should replace your filter every 4 to 6 months for
optimum efficiency. Classic Appliance carries a large selection in stock.
5. Be sure to clean your dryer vents regularly, as this can improve their efficiency and lifespan.